Your go-to webinar provider is GoToWebinar, and you're keen to host your talks on the platform. HeySummit now has a Beta Native Integration with this provider - hooray! Beta just means that we recently added this integration, but you'll be able to use it right now.
- Head to Event Setup > Webinar Hosts and create a Host record.
- Connect your Host to GoToWebinar
- Head to Content > Talks to connect this Host to a Talk.
- If you don't have a Talk set up yet, click the Add Talk button located at the top right of the screen
- Select Live Webinar on the top left and choose GoToWebinar as your provider.
- Select your new GoToWebinar host from the dropdown Host menu and click Save.
You're all set!
Note that attendee emails (e.g. Daily Digest, schedule, reminder and replay emails) never include the exposed links to webinars or livestreams for privacy reasons. The emails will only include the link to the HeySummit talk page where they will be redirected to the appropriate platform after clicking the "Watch now" button found there (if logged in with the correct ticket).
The only time your sessions are embedded into the HeySummit page is when you're using our Pre-recorded option or our Custom Stream option with one of our supported live streaming providers, Vimeo or Youtube.