You can use our Direct Link integration to host your sessions in Vectera with our Custom Stream option.
- Choose the talk you are looking to use Vectera for. If you are looking to set up a talk, select Content > Talk.
- In the new window, click the Add Talk button located at the bottom of the screen, then choose your Speaker and enter the Talk Title, Date, and Time of the Talk, and finally, select at least one category. Ensure the date is set in the future. The time for the talk is set by clicking on the timepiece icon below the calendar.
- Once that's done, return to your list of talks and identify the talk you just created. To return to this, click Content > Talks in the left sidebar.
- On the right-hand side of the talk, you want to connect, click the menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using Vectera, select the Custom Stream option.
- Now, choose the Custom URL option and insert your custom Vectera URL in the box provided.
- Check the attendee flow
Your attendees will not be auto-registered for your session. This means your webinar provider might ask them for registration before joining the session. Check your session's settings if you'd like to turn this off.
- Share the link with your Speakers
Before the session starts, make sure you send your speakers' link. As some webinar providers don't have Speakers, these emails don't get sent out automatically from HeySummit.
- Check-in early!