- If you're looking to set up a Pre-recorded Talk, select Content > Talk.
- In the new window, click the Add Talk button located at the bottom of the screen, then choose your Speaker and enter the Talk Title, Date, and Time of the Talk, and finally, select at least one category. Ensure the date is set in the future. The time for the talk is set by clicking on the timepiece icon below the calendar.
- Once that's done, return to your list of talks and identify the talk you just created. To return to this, click Content > Talks in the left sidebar.
- On the right-hand side of the talk, you want to edit, click the menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using YouTube, select the Pre-Recorded option.
- Now, choose YouTube and enter the video ID in the box. The ID can be found like this:
- Open the YouTube video.
- Locate the video's URL. The ID is the combination of letters and numbers after the v=
- So for this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB4CCHHYOqY, the ID is VB4CCHHYOqY.
- Head to Content > Talks
- Click on the three dots (...) next to your Talk
- Click on Replay Details (this will only appear once your live talk started at its scheduled time)
- Follow steps 6-9 above
Attendees having issues viewing the content?
Make sure that the privacy settings on YouTube for the video are set to 'Unlisted' or 'Public'. We also recommend checking that you've enabled the setting "Allow embedding" in your YouTube video settings under Studio > Videos > Details > More Options.