You're using RTMP to stream your videos, and are looking to use it for your talks.
Currently, there is no way to integrate an RTMP stream directly. Fret not - you can still use a platform like Vimeo or YouTube to display the RTMP stream, and then embed that into HeySummit.
- Create your Stream under Vimeo or YouTube.
- In your encoder stream settings, select the option to stream to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Copy the Stream URL and Stream Key from YouTube and paste it under your encoder Stream Key field.
- Now you can start your live stream from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Once you have the URL link for your live stream, head to your summit's session menu (...)
- Select Video Settings > Custom Stream and enter the live stream ID by choosing Vimeo or YouTube.
7. Click save, and that's it.