Marking your talks as featured
- On your dashboard, head to Content > Talks.
- Select the talk by the speaker you want to feature.
- Click on the '...', then Advanced Settings.
- Make sure the box 'Is featured' is ticked.
- Click Save. You're all set!
Adding 'Featured talks' component
After you've marked your sessions as featured, you can add our 'featured talks' component.
- Navigate to your event's front page and click on Edit.
- Click on Add Component and select the Component box.
- Click Edit con the blue box and select Featured Talks from the drop-down menu.
This is how your sessions will be displayed using our component.
When your attendees are going through the registration process and you have enabled the require attendees to choose talks under Event Basics, your featured talks will be displayed first on the list when your attendees choose a category these talks fall under.
What if they select a category my featured talk is not under?
They will see the session closest to start under the category they selected.
What if my featured talk is a replay?
We only display upcoming sessions during registration. However, your replay will still show up in the 'featured talks' component.
What if I don't have the 'require attendees to choose talks' on?
Attendees will skip this step. They will choose a ticket and jump to the last step and finish the checkout process.