You want a list of all your attendees so you can add them to your external mailing list, find out who referred them to your summit, take a look at the answers to your custom registration questions, or any other reason. Well, HeySummit has made it easy for you to download .csv files with all their details. You can export attendees per summit, or per session.
- Logging in as the event organizer, navigate the left sidebar menu to Reporting > Attendees.
- Here you will see a complete list of the attendees registered for your event. The list contains: Email, Name, Date Attendee Registered, Date Attendee Agreed to Terms, Who Referred Attendee to the Event (Referrer).
If the referrer is blank, then the attendee was not referred to the event by a unique link provided by a speaker or affiliate.
- To export the list of attendees into a .csv file, click on the Export button in the upper right of the window.
- Alternatively, if you're looking for talk-specific attendees, head to Content > Talks and click on the green number next to your Speaker photo.
5. When redirected, click on Export on the right-hand side of the page.
Interested to know what other reports you can export? Take a look at this help doc.
If you'd like to learn who joined your session, check out our webinar reports article here.