- Logging in as the event organizer, navigate the left sidebar menu to Activity & Reporting > Attendees.
- Here you will see a complete list of the attendees registered for your event. The list contains: Email, Name, Date Attendee Registered, Date Attendee Agreed to Terms, Who Referred Attendee to the Event (Referrer).
If the referrer is blank, then the attendee was not referred to the event by a unique link provided by a speaker or affiliate.
- To export the list of attendees into a .csv file, click on the Export button in the upper right of the window.
- Alternatively, if you're looking for talk-specific attendees, head to Content > Talks and click on the green number next to your Speaker photo.
5. When redirected, click on Export on the right-hand side of the page.
Interested to know what other reports you can export? Take a look at this help doc.
If you'd like to learn who joined your session, check out our webinar reports article here.