You would like to invite people to apply to speak at your summit. Rather than only reaching out to those in your network, this expands your invitation to anyone who knows anything about your sector/industry and feels they have something to contribute. It's a fantastic way to get speakers who will add great value to your summit that you would otherwise never have known about.
- Head to Event Setup > Settings > Event Basics.
- Click on Update and ensure that Allow Talk Submissions is ticked.
- A new link now will appear on the footer of your summit page, Submit a Talk for Consideration.
- Users will be redirected to a page where can fill the form and propose a talk.
- As the event organiser, you will receive an email once the new proposal has been submitted.
- You can view all submissions by heading to Content > Talk Submissions.
- Here, you will be able to edit, approve or delete, and if approved, a new talk and speaker will automatically created.
Looking to customise the speaker submission form? This page doesn't have a built-in editing option like the landing page, but you can change the text of the page from our Translations Menu.
You can find this in the Dashboard by going to Content > Translations. From here click the drop-down menu at the top of the page and select Talk Submit Suggestions.
You will see a list of all the text from the Talk Submission page, and the option to enter replacement text to the right. You can also remove any text by entering a space in the field on the right (do not forget to click Save after each edit).