Having created your sessions and added your Speakers, you are wondering how to make your webinar for this session. To do this, you'll need to connect a Host - the webinar account that will host your sessions.
Make sure you are logged in first as the Event Organiser and navigate to your Dashboard.
- Click on Event Setup > Webinar Hosts > + Add Host.
- Enter the name for this account and the email registered under your webinar account.
3. Once created, you will see that your host is not connected. Click connect.
4. Select your webinar provider from any of our native integrations.
5. Depending on your webinar provider, you'll have to add the API, channel (BigMarker), sign-in to your account, or a combination of steps. These are outlined in the instructions on the connection screen.
Top tip: if you're using Zoom, make sure you follow the instructions to turn off email reminders!
6. After the connection was successful, you'll see the text Active next to your host and the webinar provider that is connect to them.
7. To manage your account, click on the (...) next to your Host.
Top tip: remember you might need more than one Host account for your event depending on your Webinar Provider account permissions and HeySummit setup. It's worth checking whether your webinar provider account can accommodate simultaneous sessions and the number of attendees you are expecting.
Having trouble? Find out more about troubleshooting errors connecting your webinar provider.