To connect your webinar account under HeySummit, head to Event Setup > Hosts.
You've created your sessions and added your Speakers, and now you want to make your webinar for this session. To do this, you'll need to connect a Host - the webinar account that will host your sessions. Continue reading below for all the details.
Make sure you're logged in first as the Event Organizer and navigate to your Dashboard.
- Click on Event Setup > Hosts > + Add Host.
- Enter the name for this account and the email registered under your webinar account.
3. You will see a red hyperlinked text afterward that reads Connect Webinar Provider.
4. Select your webinar provider from any of our native integrations.
5. Depending on your webinar provider, you'll have to add the API, channel (BigMarker), sign-in to your account, or a combination of steps. These are outlined in the instructions on the connection screen!
Top tip: if you're using Zoom, make sure you follow the instructions to turn off email reminders!
6. After the connection was successful, you'll see the text Connected to (webinar provider).
7. To manage your account click on the ... next to your Host account.
Top tip: remember you might need more than one Host account for your event depending on your Webinar Provider account permissions and HeySummit setup. It's worth checking whether your webinar provider account can accommodate simultaneous sessions and the number of attendees you're expecting.
Having trouble? Find out more about troubleshooting errors connecting your webinar provider.
Need to make a change? Find out about changing the host account connected to a session.