You're trying to login to your HeySummit integrated account (Zoom, BigMarker or LiveWebinar) but you're met with the message that there was a problem connecting to the social account.
- Clear your browser's cache. Some providers rely on cookies and require refreshing every once in a while.
- Should Steps 1 and 2 fail, use an alternative browser. We recommend Chrome, but ensure you repeat steps 1 and 2 to ensure there is no interference from AdBlockers or other browser extensions.
- If Step 3 doesn't do the trick, delete any connected HeySummit account linked to Zoom, BigMarker, or any other integrated platform.
- For example, if you're having trouble with Zoom, click here.
- Once you find HeySummit listed, delete it.
- Return to HeySummit and attempt to connect to your integrated platform again.