- When you want to change the content of any default text on your summit's public webpage, log in as the event organizer and select Content > Translations from the left-hand menu.
- From the drop-down menu Top Navigation, select the category of text you would like to edit.
- Or, use the search bar to look up keywords of the string you're looking for. This will show you the corresponding fields with the sub-menu title in brackets on the left, the default copy or field name in the middle, and the ability to edit the copy on the right.
- Insert the text you want in the box for each translation string, and don't forget to hit Save when you're done.
If you're looking to edit the subheading on the Schedule, Speakers, Categories, Replays and Perks:
- Log in as an event organizer and head to that page.
- If you can't see the headers for these pages because you're in draft mode or the pages aren't available yet, head to Event Setup > Header Links and click the corresponding blue link for the page which will take you there.
Note if there's no Edit Page button you have to click on these pages like on the Landing Page.
Once you're on the page, simply click on the subheading and a very light box should appear in the background of this field.
You'll then be able to backspace or type to edit the copy as you desire.