You are looking to collect some feedback from your audience and are wondering if you can run a poll to achieve this.
You have a few options here. Read through the information below and think about what will suit your needs best.
Use HeySummit's inbuilt Engagement Questions feature
- Head to Reporting > Feedback Questions.
- Click on Add.
- Please fill out your Question, the Show on date, and make sure it is Active.
- Press Save.
- To review responses, head to Reporting > Feedback Questions, showing the total responses and percentage of people who responded Yes to your question.
Make sure you set up your questions in a yes/no format, as those are the only options your attendees have.
Use the polling features of your chosen webinar or live streaming provider
Many webinar platforms provide a polling feature where you can set up questions and custom responses. Be sure to check out your chosen provider's help docs for some more info on what's possible and how to set this up.
Embed a poll you have made outside of HeySummit
There are many sites out there that let you create your own poll with custom settings and design themes. Once you have found the one you like, you can embed this in HeySummit.
- Create a poll with your chosen provider (make sure they provide an embed code).
- Head to a page on your public event site while logged in as an Event Organiser or Team Member that has an Edit Page button in the bottom left corner and click this.
- Click Components and look for the HTML code block.
- Drag it across to where you would like it on your landing page.
- Click Properties to Edit and Paste the embed code.
- You can click on Preview Page to take a look at your new poll.
Keep in mind if you embed a poll into a page of your event that isn't gated to allow ticket holders exclusively through, this poll will be accessible to all visitors to your site. Instead, you could create a custom Thank-You page that shows after a successful checkout and embed the poll there.
Include a poll link in one of your event emails
After you have created a poll on an external site, you could choose to share it via one of your event emails on HeySummit.