- We have two ways to translate your event: Globally and Locally.
- Click on Content > Translations, you can manually translate the content of your public summit site (locally).
- If you want to change the language of your entire event (globally), go to Event Setup > Settings.
- Under Localisation, click on Update and select a Language.
- If you do not see your language, you can apply to join our community of translators and help us create a Global Database. To do this, go to My Account > Translation. On the panel at the right, you will see instructions on how to apply to be a Community Translator.
Note: Our global translation feature is made possible by our voluntary Community Translators. We label languages available to select under Event Setup > Settings > Localisation as 'Pending' when we have not yet confirmed that all of the fields available have been translated. So, if you choose to enable a language that is 'pending', there may be gaps in the copy that have no yet been translated and are still in English.