Crowdcast is designed to be as quick and painless as possible with easy setup, a single URL, and no required downloads. You can use our Custom Stream URL option after creating the event meeting within Crowdcast.
When the session goes live at the scheduled time, they will be re-directed to watch the talk in a separate Crowdcast window after clicking the 'Watch now' button on the HeySummit talk page. If you want to embed Crowdcast directly into the HeySummit window, you can find out how to do this here.
- Create your New Event with Crowdcast.
- Once your event is created in the top right corner, click Share.
- Copy the URL
- Choose the session you are looking to use your webinar platform for. If you are looking to set up a session, select Content > Talks.
- On the right-hand side of the session, you want to connect, click the ... menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using Crowdcast, select the Custom Stream option.
- Add the link to our Custom Stream option and select Custom URL.
- Click Save, and you're all set.
When the session starts, your attendees will be redirected to register with Crowdcast using their email, Twitter, Facebook, Google, or Apple ID.
Please note, since this is not a Native integration, your HeySummit registrations won't sync automatically with Crowdcast. Your attendees will need to register on the platform to enter the session.
- Share the link with your Speakers.
Before the session starts, make sure you send a join link to your Speakers. With Crowdcast, these emails don't get sent out automatically from HeySummit.
- Check-in early!