Header links are the links you see on top of your summit's homepage. While creating your event, you would like to add a header link named Sponsors. Following this, you would like to know how to add the sponsors details onto your event page.
- Go to Event Setup > Header Links.
- Click on Add Link and enter the details of your header link - for example, the title (in this case, Sponsors) or even an external link if you want to redirect attendees to another site.
- Now, click on View/Preview Event on the top right-hand corner of your screen. This will take your event to Draft Mode, where you can edit your summit pages directly.
- Click on the newly-created Sponsors header link and find the purple Edit Page button on the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on the Component heading at the top of the page. From here you can add or use a pre-built Sponsor component by dragging it across onto your page.
- Click onto Add your first sponsor and add the information you need.