Header links are the links you see on top of your summit's homepage, e.g. Speakers, Schedule, etc. You've decided you want to make your own header links so you can have other pages available for site visitors to view. Maybe you want a page dedicated to Sponsors (check out our dedicated article on that), or an FAQ page for attendees to reference. See below for how you can do just that:
More of a visual learner? Check out our video:
- Go to Event Setup > Header Links.
- Click on Add Link and enter the details of your header link - for example, the title (in this case, Sponsors) or even an external link if you want to redirect attendees to another site. You can also choose to nest it under a Parent Header so it appears in a dropdown menu.
- Now, click on View Event on the top right-hand corner of your screen. This will take your event to Draft Mode, where you can edit your summit pages directly.
- Click on the newly-created header link. If you've not used the external link option, find the purple Edit Page button on the bottom left of your screen.
- Now you can add components, text, links, videos and HTML code to start creating content on your new page.
More of a visual learner? Check out this video.