At HeySummit we're on a mission to make summits simple. That's why, when you first create your event, we populate your landing page so that you can get started ASAP. Now, you want to make it your own by adding a unique call-to-action. Here's how.
- To add an additional attendee registration call-to-action (CTA), you can add an Attendee Registration CTA directly on the landing page.
- You do this by logging into your event as an organiser and from the Dashboard click on View Event in the top Menu Bar.
- Once you are viewing the landing page, locate the Edit Page button on the bottom left.
- Click that and then where you want the CTA click Add Component, and choose Component.
- Under Component Type in the pop-up window, choose Attendee Registration CTA.
Want a video walkthrough? We've got your back.