When you first create your event, we populate your landing page so that you can get started ASAP. Now, you would like to make it your own by adding a unique call-to-action. Here's how to do this.
- To add an additional attendee registration call-to-action (CTA), you can add an Attendee Registration CTA directly on the landing page.
- You do this by logging into your event as an organiser and from the Dashboard click on View Event in the top Menu Bar.
- Once you are viewing the landing page, locate the Edit Page button on the bottom left.
- Here you will see on the right-hand side a list of components. Scroll to find Attendee Registration CTA under Pre-Built Components and drag to where you would like on your page.
- Click Exit Edit Mode and you can see the new call to action on your landing page.