By default, HeySummit will organise the sessions in your event in two ways.
- All upcoming talks will be displayed under the Schedule tab on your event site and
- All talks in the past, or that went live already, will be displayed under the Replays tab (unless this setting is disabled).
That being said, if you'd like your videos to be available the moment you publish your event or open it for registrations, you would have to schedule your talks in a past date so they'll be automatically available under your replays tab in the same place.
- Navigate to Content > Talks on your event dashboard and create a new talk.
- Enter all your information and schedule your talk for a past date.
- Add your pre-recorded video under your Video Settings
- Click on "Preview Public Page" then "View Post" to ensure the recording is playing correctly.