Having spent hours, days, weeks, months creating your event, you would like to add your logo. At HeySummit, there are two types of logos you can add - your Primary Logo and your White Logo.
- Upload both logos by going to Event Setup > Settings > Branding and Content.
- The primary logo appears on all your public facing pages of your event in the upper left corner.
- The white logo will appear on all your administrative pages in the upper left corner.
- You will need to upload a rectangle image of at least 500 x 146 at 96ppi. Most screens will only show 72ppi, but some will display 96ppi, so you might as well get the best quality where you can.
- Often, organisers wonder why the HeySummit Logo appears larger than theirs. The trick is to have a rectangle logo and fill in the space with very little white space. The HeySummit system will automatically resize your logo to match the menu.
- When updating a sponsor logo, it is normal to see a slight delay before the new logo appears on the site.