Having completed a lot of work on your last event, you are ready to get started on your next one. You do not need to repeat the whole process as you can clone it instead. Cloning creates a new event with the same landing pages and settings, speakers and talks.
- Log in as the event organiser and select Event Setup > Settings from the left-hand menu.
- Click Manage on the right-hand side and find Clone on the drop-down menu.
- Click on Clone and select Yes in the pop-up window.
- In a moment, you will see a new event with the same name as the original with (copy) added to it.
- HeySummit will now automatically clone all speakers, talks, landing pages, and settings.
- Video settings (replays or live sessions), attendees, and custom domain will not be carried over to your clone event. Here's more information on how to add a custom domain to your event.
- Review all your settings to make sure everything is in order.
Have an issue successfully cloning?
- Make sure you're logged in as the Event Organiser rather than a Team Member.
- Make sure you have enough room on your event quota.