Having set up coupons for your speakers/ attendees to use, you would like to know how to restrict the number of coupons that can be claimed.
- Go to Dashboard > Revenue > Coupons and select Add Coupon.
- Set the limit to however many coupons you want to be able to give out on Number of Coupons Available.
- For example, to provide a coupon for a speaker's personal use, set the limit to 1, and manually send the coupon code to the speaker.
- If you are only providing personal-use coupons for speakers, do not tick the box to Show to Speakers- this will make the coupon code public to all speakers.
- If you are creating one coupon for all the speakers' personal use (for example, you have 5 speakers and you set the Number of Coupons Available to 5, the coupon code can only be used 5 times. So, you've got to ensure each speaker only uses their coupon code once.
- Do take note that if one speaker shares the coupon code with a friend and both the speaker and their friend use the coupon code, there will only be 3 coupon codes left for the remaining 4 speakers to use.