You have added your event information and are ready to start promoting. Before you can do that, you'd like your public event pages to be in top shape. Here's how you can use our Branding & Content section to your advantage.
To select the font and colors that will make your Event pop, you can head over to Event Setup > Settings > Branding & Content.
The font affects all written elements on your pages. Click on the dropdown menu to select the font you'd like.
The background color affects all pages from your event. From Schedule pages, to custom pages, to the landing page - it's all getting modified.
The text color affects the written elements across your event pages. From session titles, to descriptions or ticket descriptions during checkout - this color will be present around your entire event. When choosing a text color, take into consideration your background color and opt for a shade that is contrasting enough to ensure people can read it.
The main color affects CTA buttons across the site and emails (like the Registration CTA or the 'Share the love' button from the You're in Email). The main color is also used when header links are selected.
Main text color
The main text color affects the written elements on any background that has a main color setup. Remember to choose a color that contrasts with your main color.
The highlight color shows up on secondary buttons (such as your Premium Passes CTAs), links, category icons, and highlighted elements on the landing pages.
Highlight text color
The highlight text color shows up on any buttons that have the highlight color as the background. Remember to choose a color that contrasts with your highlight color.
The accent color is used when more than two colors are needed in a component or field. For example, it can be seen in the 'Conference in Days' component or on the buttons that showcase a session that has a giveaway or offer.
Accent text color
The accent text color is used when the accent color is used as the background. This text color is currently not used extensively.
Link text color
The link text color is used across your site whenever there's a hyperlink available. The link text color is also used in any emails sent by HeySummit. Remember to use a color that can contrast with your background color (for your site) and the emails (the email background is always going to be white).
Tips and Tricks
- You can keep one tab open with your event and another tab open with your Branding settings. This way, you can switch between the views and preview all the #hardwork.
- Remember to check the attendee views for both before and after they have purchased a ticket.
- Think about the accessibility of your event and be mindful of the text and background color choices you make. Text and background colors that are too similar will be hard to read. If you need some inspiration, you can always have a look at our original color scheme below.
- If you need some inspiration for getting color hexcodes, we like using sites like this.
- If you need to go back to basics and return to the original HeySummit theme, you can use the following values:
Background color: #FFFFFF (white)
Text color: #333333 (black)
Main color: #FF447E (pink)
Main text color: #FFFFFF (white)
Highlight color: #2CA7F0 (blue)
Highlight text color: #FFFFFF (white)
Accent color: #2AFFE6 (cyan)
Accent text color: #FFFFFF (white)