You want to edit copy, but realise it can't be done via the Translations or Edit Page options. This is relevant for pages with headers like Schedule, Speakers, Categories, Replays and Perks.
- Firstly, on your event dashboard, click on View Event on the top right corner of the page.
- Then, click one of the header tabs, for example, Replays.
- Hover your mouse over the copy that you want to edit. A light blue box should appear behind the copy. For example, in the screenshot below, it would be: "Catch the replays and discover the best talks, as voted for by the public. Have a favourite? Vote and help others discover it."
- Now, you can simply click on it, delete the existing copy and replace it with your own.
- For a video tutorial, head here.
- Do note: if the header links are not present in Draft Mode, you can head to Event Setup > Header Links, then click on the corresponding blue link (shown below) and you will be redirected to the page, and can follow the above steps.