Header links are the links you see on top of your summit's homepage, e.g., Speakers, Schedule, etc. You would like to hide one, delete one, or re-order them. Here's how:
To hide a Header Link:
- First, navigate to Event Setup > Header Links.
- Next, click on the ... next to the Header Link of your choice.
- Click Hide.
- The Header Link for the page won't appear on your site anymore, but the page will still be accessible by URL.
- If you want to delete the page entirely, you can. If you had created this Header Link yourself, and it is not one HeySummit auto-generates. To delete click on the ... in the same place and then Delete (which will only be an option if you made it).
To edit Header Link order:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Header Links.
- Click on the up arrow next to a Header Link record if you want to move it further to the left on your event site.
- Click the down arrow next to a Header Link record if you want to move it further to the right on your event site.
Learn how to create new Header Links for your event in our next article.