Twitch is where millions of people come together live every day to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment together. You can use our Direct Link integration to embed your Twitch streams within HeySummit.
- After you have created your Twitch account you will need one of the third-party Streaming Tools. There are several to choose from - use whatever suits your strategy!
- For example, when using Twitch Studio Beta click Start Stream.
- Return to your channel page and on the bottom right click Share > Embed.
- Under Using an Iframe copy the embed link.
- Choose the session you are looking to use your webinar platform for if you are looking to set up a session, select Content > Sessions.
- On the right-hand side of the session, you want to connect, click the ... menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- Select Pre-recorded.
- Add your embed ID under your Pre-recorded field - even if your stream is live, this option will still work.
- You must replace the www.example.com with the name of your event for the embed to work. For example, www.own-the-day.heysummit.com will go in place of www.example.com.
- Click Save, and you're all set!
- Check the attendee flow: Your attendees will not be auto-registered for your session. This means your content provider might ask them for registration before joining the session. Check your session's settings if you'd like to turn this off.
- Share the link with your Speakers: Before the session starts, make sure you send the link to your Speakers. As some webinar providers don't have Speakers, these emails don't get sent out automatically from HeySummit.
- Check-in early! If you'd like a quick mic and camera check before the session starts, make sure you and your Speakers join before the session starts.