You went through registration, secured a ticket, and now you want to access your schedule, videos, and other amazing content the Event Organizer might have lined up. Of course, you'll always be able to log in with a magic link. Read on to find out how to get one.
- Navigate to the event site. Maybe you saved this as a bookmark, or maybe you found it in one of the event emails sent out to you after registration.
- Click on the Login button that appears within the top navigation bar:
If this doesn't appear and instead you see a three-dot menu (...) with Logout nested within - congrats, you're already in and can start viewing content (as per your ticket permissions, of course).
- If you clicked Login, you'd be taken to a page like the one shown below, where you can make sure 'I'm an attendee' is selected.
- Enter your email address in the field. This should be the same email you signed up for the event with. If you can't remember the email address you used or think you might have made a typo, get in touch with the Event Organizer so they can help sort this out.
- After entering the right email address and pressing Continue, you should see the screen below, letting you know that the login link will be sent via email:
- Head to the inbox of the email address you used and find your login email. The subject line will read 'Sign in to' and then the event name. The email itself will look something like this:
- Click the Sign in now button, and you'll be taken to the event site, where you'll now be logged in and taken to your personal schedule. If the attendee prefers, they can also copy-paste the link into their browser or an incognito window. Once logged in, Attendees can edit their schedule or watch video content.
You're all set - almost like magic.
You may also have the option to log in with a password as an attendee. Note this is up to what the Event Organizers choose to enable for steps to do that as an Event Organizer look here.
When you first register for an event, you'll automatically be logged in. To log in on another device with a password, you can use the steps below.
- Head to the event site
- Click on Login
- Fill in your password on this page, found in the password email.
Need to reset your password?
- Head to the event site, click on the three dots in the top right corner. If you need to log in again to reach this, remember you can still use the magic link login method shown above.
- You'll be sent an email with a link to click to reset your password to something of your choice.
Having issues? Get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org