All basic settings are configured and you are ready to start adding components to the landing page.
- Click on Manage in the top right corner of your user dashboard. This will give you access to a drop-down list.
- Click on the Edit landing page to take you to your public event site and get started.
The homepage is built of blocks that you can align and arrange on the page according to your needs. In the right-hand part of your screen, you can edit, delete, and rearrange any of the components here.
Top Tip: Changes you make to your event homepage can take up to 10 minutes to update.
Here's a list of all the types of blocks that you can use on your Event landing page, each with a short description of their functionality:
- Text: Place simple text elements here
- Image: Upload or link an image
- Video: Link a video file
- Button: Add an internal/external link and attach it to a button for s more sleek look
- Container: This block lets you add different kinds of elements to a group or in a container
- Grid/Columns: Splits the block being edited/created into two side-by-side. This is used to house multiple block components, and further customize page layout.
- HTML Code: This block is for your custom HTML, this feature allows you to import your own logo or branding elements to be specifically styled with your custom CSS, if applicable.
- Hero Header: A banner image at the top of your page that helps catch the attention of the users
- Event Countdown
- Attendee Registration Call-to-action
- Attendee Pre-registration Call-to-action
- Featured Talks
- Speakers Grid
- Notable Brands
- Main Sponsors
- Sponsor Grid
- Available Tickets
- Info Block (Conference in Numbers)
- Info Block (Speakers' card)
- Info Block (Topic cloud)
- Add Talks to Calendar button
You can edit the sizing, spacing, and alignment of your components with Block width, Spacing top & Spacing bottom, and Align under Properties on the right-hand panel.
When you're done formatting, you can simply exit the editor to save the changes.