You've enabled your live chat following these steps. Now you want to know how to moderate what people say in this area. Remember, only Attendees with a ticket to that session can access and message using this feature.
- Make sure you're logged in as an Event Organizer, Speaker, Host, or Team Member and head to the live session page via Content > Talks > ... > Preview Public Page> View Post. You can access the page as a Speaker through your Speaker Dashboard.
- To moderate a user, click a message that someone has sent, click on the three dots (...) next to one of their messages.
- To delete a message, then click on Remove message > Remove.
- To ban an attendee from using the chat further for that one session, click on the three dots (...) next to one of their messages and then on Ban this user.
- This is what an attendee will see once they're banned from the live chat. Note that their messages will still appear in the chat unless you remove them.
- If you want to unban an attendee, click on the three dots and select un-ban this user, and they'll be able to continue posting comments on the chat.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.