- Head to Event Setup > Settings
- Go to Branding & Content, and click Update
- Enter the URL to the page you have created externally that you want attendees to be redirected to after checkout
If you do not want attendees to be led away from HeySummit to an external page, you can create a new page on HeySummit, build this out to look how you like, and re-direct attendees to this after completing checkout.
- Head to Event Setup > Header Links to set up a new event page. Click on this link for more info on this.
- Click through to this new page use the Edit Page button to add new components and build it out how you like, and copy the URL.
- You probably want to hide your new page, so that it's removed from your header and only those who complete registration can find it. Click here for the steps on how to do this.
- Paste the URL for the new page into the Custom Registration 'Thank-You' Page URL field under Event Setup > Settings > Branding & Content.
- Click Save.