You would like to extend your reach and generate new sales. Setting up an affiliate program is a fantastic way to do so.
- As an event organiser, view your Event Dashboard
- On the left-hand menu navigate to Revenue > Affiliates
- Tap Update on the Settings box
- Add the commission percentage in the pop-up box and make sure you have activated the affiliate program by ticking the Active box
- Hover over the 'i' button for information on a given field
- If you tick the box 'Show signup link to the public', your affiliate scheme will be opened to the public. This way, anyone could be part of your affiliate program without necessarily having to be a speaker at your summit.
Check your affiliate set up by previewing the affiliate signup form, which you can use to share with your affiliates. When someone signs up as an affiliate, they will be given access to their own affiliate dashboard where they will be able to track signups and revenue for their referrals.
HeySummit does not pay your affiliates. You can use the report under Revenue > Affiliate Payouts to help pay affiliates in your chosen manner. We prompt them to provide PayPal details on sign-up but you can go with the method that suits you.