You like working with Prezi making awesome presentations. You already know the platform, and your team is also familiar with it. After creating the best presentation possible, you can use our Direct Link integration by using our Custom Stream URL option.
Note: If you are using Prezi alone without another integration, such as connecting Prezi to Zoom Meetings or Webex for example, you must be on Prezi's higher plans of Plus or Premium to access Live Prezi.
- Create your presentation on Prezi.
- Once your presentation is to your liking, click Share > Live Prezi.
- Copy the URL Link
- Head to Content > Talks in HeySummit.
- On the right-hand side of the session, you want to connect, click the ... menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk, select the Custom Stream option.
- Add the link to our Custom Stream ID field and select Custom URL.
- Click Save, and you're all set.
Please note, since this is not a Native integration - your HeySummit registrations won't sync with Prezi. Your attendees will be redirected to the platform after arriving at the HeySummit talk page and clicking the 'Watch now' button to enter the session.
- Check the attendee flow: Your attendees will not be auto-registered for your session. This means your webinar provider might ask them for registration before joining the session. Check your session's settings if you'd like to turn this off.
- Share the link with your Speakers: Before the session starts, make sure you send the link to your Speakers. As some webinar providers don't have Speakers, these emails don't get sent out automatically from HeySummit.
- Check-in early: If you'd like a quick mic and camera check before the session starts, make sure you and your Speakers join before the session starts. You might even want to schedule the session 15 minutes early in Prezi to complete these checks and go over any last-minute essentials!