You like working with Prezi making awesome presentations. You already know the platform, and your team is also familiar with it. You can use our Direct Link integration and use our Custom Stream URL option after creating the best presentation possible. Note that you'll need the Prezi Video App installed for this.
There are a few different ways to use Prezi for video conferences. You can either:
- Join an existing video session within Prezi by providing its link or meeting ID and the password (if using Zoom).
- Or, select the “Prezi Virtual Camera” from the camera list while you're already in a video session.
- Or, start a new video session in Prezi (after connecting your video conferencing provider account).
So you have everything set up correctly in advance, we'd recommend using options 1 or 2 from the above, which we explain below.
Join an existing Zoom session within Prezi by providing its link or meeting ID and the password.
- Schedule a session in Zoom with the date, time, and name that you want.
- Add your session's invite link as a Customer URL under our Custom Stream option.
- Then, once your content is good to go on Prezi and you're ready to go live, click the Video Conference button in Prezi.
- Select Zoom Meetings.
- Once you choose your app and log in to authenticate the connection, you can enter the details of the session you had scheduled already in Zoom Meetings.
You're all set. Now you can have you and your presentation on the same video feed, and use all the features of Zoom Meetings too.
Select the “Prezi Virtual Camera” from the camera list while you're already in a video session
- Schedule a session in your chosen video conferencing provider that Prezi connects with: Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, GoToMeeting or other.
- Add your session's information under Custom URL using our Custom Stream option.
- At the session's scheduled start time, make sure that your presentation is open in the Prezi Video app and you've clicked the Video Conference button.
- Then start the livestream from your chosen provider, i.e. Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, GoToMeeting etc.
- Find the video settings button in your chosen livestream provider that allows you to switch camera feed, then select "Prezi Virtual Camera".
You're all set.
Now you can have you and your presentation on the same video feed, and use the features of your favorite livestreaming provider too.
- Check the attendee flow: Your attendees will not be auto-registered for your session. This means your webinar provider might ask them for registration before joining the session. Check your session's settings if you'd like to turn this off.
- Share the link with your Speakers: Before the session starts, make sure you send the link to your Speakers. As some webinar providers don't have Speakers, these emails don't get sent out automatically from HeySummit.
- Check-in early: If you'd like a quick mic and camera check before the session starts, make sure you and your Speakers join before the session starts. You might even want to schedule the session 15 minutes early to complete these checks and go over any last-minute essentials!