WebinarNinja is your all-in-one solution for your webinar needs. You can use our Direct Link integration and use our Custom Stream URL option after creating the event within WebinarNinja, or check out how to set up our integration platforms like Zoom or BigMarker.
- Choose the talk you are looking to use your webinar platform for. If you are looking to set up a talk, select Content > Talk.
- In the new window, click the Add Talk button located at the bottom of the screen, then choose your Speaker and enter the Talk Title, Date, and Time of the Talk, and finally, select at least one category. Ensure the date is set in the future. The time for the talk is set by clicking on the timepiece icon below the calendar.
- Once that's done, return to your list of talks and identify the talk you just created. To return to this, click Content > Talks in the left sidebar.
- On the right-hand side of the talk, you want to connect, click the menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using your webinar platform, select the Custom Stream option.
- Now, choose the Custom URL option and insert your custom webinar platform URL in the box provided.
You're all set.
Please note that your attendees will be redirected to the webinar platform once the session starts. The only time your sessions are embedded into the HeySummit page is when you're using our Pre-recorded option or our Custom Stream option with one of our supported live streaming providers, Vimeo or Youtube.
Things to note when using our Direct Link integration
- Check the attendee flow
Your attendees will not be auto-registered for your session. This means your webinar provider might ask them for registration before joining the session. Check your session's settings if you'd like to turn this off.
- Share the link with your Speakers
Before the session starts, make sure you send your speakers' link. As some webinar providers don't have Speakers, these emails don't get sent out automatically from HeySummit.
- Check-in early!
If you'd like a quick mic and camera check before the session starts, make sure you and your Speakers join before the session starts.