An event is either a webinar campaign (either one-off or ongoing), an online summit, or a video course.
- Create an event by clicking on My Account > Events.
- Click on the Create event button at the top right-hand side of the page.
- This new event will now count towards your Active event quota.
On the Starter Plan, you can only have 1 of these running at any given time. So, for example, if you are running a weekly webinar for your business through HeySummit, that would count as one active event.
An event is deemed an active event when it is open for registrations. If you've reached the maximum active events for your quota, you would need to do one of the following to allow you to create another:
- Upgrade your plan to boost your quota. The Growth Plan lets you have 3 events running at any given time. The Success Plan lets you run up to 7 at any given time.
- Close one of your events for new registrations (Event Setup > Settings > Event Basics > Event open for registration?). This allows those who had previously registered to have access but does not allow new people to register.
- Archive one of your events (makes it completely hidden from public view and therefore inaccessible)
- Delete one of your events (will be inaccessible to you and public view, and you won't be able to re-open this event).
Any summits that are either closed to registrations deleted or have been archived (non-active status) no longer count towards your attendee limits, and you gain those numbers back on your quota.