You're previewing your summit page and your text isn't showing up as you intended.
- If you're using Markdown language in your text, make sure that none of the formatting strays from the rules of Markdown.
- For example, hashtags # and asterisks * are often a point of confusion.
- If your hashtags are appearing as headers instead of regular #text, try these tips and refresh your preview page.
- Don't have the # be the first character on a new line of text. If, for example, you put a space before the #, it will show up in the intended format, rather than as a header.
- Alternatively, you can use a backslash \ to escape the automatic Markdown formatting. In this example, you would use \# instead of merely #.