As the HeySummit account holder, you are receiving emails from HeySummit stating that your payment was unsuccessful or you've been locked out of your account until payment has been made.
- Ensure the card details on file are accurate and that you have sufficient funds in your account
- Check that your account and payment details are up-to-date. To do this, while still being logged into your account on your browser, open HeySummit in another window
- Select Account dashboard on the top left hand side.
- Select Billing and adjust your details from there
- If payment is still unsuccessful, contact your bank. Sometimes banks may stop/ pause activity if they suspect any fraud- this is especially relevant for accounts outside of the UK as certain banks restrict or limit payments to non-local recipients
- If you receive another email saying payment was unsuccessful, please wait 24 hours before contacting us- it can take up to 24 hours before any account changes are reflected