- If you are not using a HeySummit landing page, and are instead, hosting a landing page elsewhere, you can use ThriveCart there and then automate the importing of these attendees into HeySummit.
- If you are using the HeySummit landing pages, we do offer our Business Plan customers the option to use Paypal through the HeySummit cart and then you, the event organiser, gets paid out. In the next several weeks we will be testing the ability for you to swap out the HeySummit Paypal for your own in the HeySummit cart (along with services like iDEAL, AliPay and more)
Check this lil' video out for more info!
Before setting up, do note that any changes you make in HeySummit will not update Ticket Prices or other information in ThriveCart. So you will have to manually remove and/or update prices in ThriveCart if you make price changes in HeySummit.
For example, if you offer an All-Access Pass with a Pre-Event, During Event and Post-Event price change, you will have to manually update ThriveCart to reflect those changes.
Also remember that if you use this integration, your summit page will not direct attendees to ThriveCart, and the Tickets tab will still direct users to your HeySummit ticket page- you will have to add the ThriveCart link manually.
Lastly, if you have affiliates and you're using ThriveCart, you will track affiliate sales and commissions through their system and not HeySummit's.
Now let's set it up:
- Submitting the Secret Word
- Creating the Webhook
- Connecting ThriveCart Products to HeySummit Tickets
- If the item was a Product you would enter product-2
- If the item was an Upsell you would enter upsell-2
- If the item was a Downsell you would enter downsell-2
Don't forget to hit Save!
We recommend that you create products on ThriveCart in Test Mode first to ensure the integration works as you'd expect. After you've confirmed this, you can then switch to Live Mode. While only the Email field is required for the integration to successfully work with Heysummit, we recommend you also add First Name and Last Name to your checkout pages.
If you are using ThriveCart, you will want to use their affiliate system. Here's a HelpDoc that's useful.