Spotlightr (formerly vooPlayer) helps businesses grow with video. You're an avid user and you want to upload a video to your event as Pre-Recorded content. You've come to the right place!
- Choose the talk you want to upload. If you are looking to set up a talk, select Content > Talk.
- In the new window, click the Add Talk button located at the bottom of the screen, then choose your Speaker and enter the Talk Title, Date and Time of the Talk and finally, select at least one category. Ensure the date is set in the future. The time for the talk is set by clicking on the timepiece icon below the calendar.
- Once that's done, return to your list of talks and identify the talk you just created. To return to this, click Content > Talks in the left sidebar.
- On the right-hand side of the talk you want to edit, click the menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using Spotlightr, select the Pre-Recorded option.
- Now, choose Spotlightr and enter its video ID in the box.
Don't forget to preview your public page and check that the video is correct (view in Post mode to see the video).
You're all set!