Icebreaker is a great tool that offers all kinds of meeting templates, from Happy Hour and Onboarding to Team Building and Orientation. You can use our Direct Link integration and use this platform with our Custom Stream option.
- Create your session within Icebreaker.
- Copy the link for your session:
- Head to the session you're looking to use with Icebreaker under Content > Sessions.
- On the right-hand side of the session, you want to connect, click the ... menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using Icebreaker, select the Custom Stream option.
- Now, select the Custom URL option and insert your meeting link on the field provided and click Save.
When the session starts, your attendees will be redirected to Icebreaker and will be asked to enter their name and sign in using a Google account.
Things to note when using our Direct Link integration:
Check the attendee flow
Your attendees will not be auto-registered for your session. This means your webinar provider might ask them for registration before joining the session. Check your session's settings if you'd like to turn this off.
- Share the link with your Speakers
Before the session starts, make sure you send the link to your Speakers. As some webinar providers don't have Speakers, these emails don't get sent out automatically from HeySummit.
- Check-in early!