You've heard of Hippo Video, a one-stop solution for all things video, and you want to use it for your event. You've come to the right place!
- Choose the talk you are looking to use Hippo Video for. If you are looking to set up a talk, select Content > Talk.
- In the new window, click the Add Talk button located at the bottom of the screen, then choose your Speaker and enter the Talk Title, Date and Time of the Talk and finally, select at least one category. Ensure the date is set in the future. The time for the talk is set by clicking on the timepiece icon below the calendar.
- Once that's done, return to your list of talks and identify the talk you just created. To return to this, click Content > Talks in the left sidebar.
- On the right-hand side of the talk you want to connect, click the menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using Hippo Video, select the Pre-Recorded option.
- Now, choose the Hippo Video option and insert your custom Hippo Video ID in the box provided.
You're all set!