You like working with Microsoft Teams. You already know the platform, and your team is also familiar with it. You can use our Direct Link integration, and use our Custom Stream URL option after creating the event meeting within Microsoft Teams.
- Choose the session you are looking to use your webinar platform for if you are looking to set up a session, select Content > Sessions.
- On the right-hand side of the session, you want to connect, click the ... menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using your webinar platform, select the Custom Stream option.
- Now, choose the Custom URL option and insert your meeting URL link in the box provided and click on save.
You're all set!
Additionally, know that your attendees will be redirected to the webinar platform once the session starts. The only time your sessions are embedded into the HeySummit page is when you're using our Pre-recorded option or our Custom Stream option with one of our supported live streaming providers, Vimeo or Youtube.
- Check the attendee flow
Your attendees will not be auto-registered for your session. This means your webinar provider might ask them for registration before joining the session. Check your session's settings if you'd like to turn this off.
- Share the link with your Speakers
Before the session starts, make sure you send the link to your Speakers. As some webinar providers don't have Speakers, these emails don't get sent out automatically from HeySummit.
- Check-in early!