More of a visual learner? Check out our video:
- Head to Event Setup > Hosts and create a Host record.
- Head to Event Setup > Webinar Providers, selected GoToWebinar, and connect your license to the Host.
- Head to Content > Talks to connect this Host to a Talk.
- If you don't have a Talk set up yet, click the Add Talk button located at the bottom of the screen, then choose your Speaker and enter the Talk Title, Date, and Time of the Talk and finally, select at least one category. Ensure the date is set in the future. The time for the talk is set by clicking on the timepiece icon below the calendar.
- Once you've got a Talk saved, click on the three dots (...) next to the Talk record and then click Video Settings.
- Select Live Sessions on the left.
- Select your new GoToWebinar host from the dropdown Host menu and click Save.
You're all set!
Note that attendee emails (e.g. Daily Digest, schedule, reminder and replay emails) never include the exposed links to webinars or livestreams for privacy reasons. The emails will only include the link to the HeySummit talk page where they will be redirected to the appropriate platform after clicking the "Watch now" button found there (if logged in with the correct ticket).
The only time your sessions are embedded into the HeySummit page is when you're using our Pre-recorded option or our Custom Stream option with one of our supported live streaming providers, Vimeo or Youtube.