While HeySummit doesn't have native integration with all platforms, you can still use our Custom Stream URL option after creating the session within the webinar platform of your choice, or check out how to set up our integration platforms Zoom or BigMarker.
Note that you don't have to set up a Host and connect to a Webinar Provider under Event Setup for this option.
- Choose the talk you are looking to use your webinar platform for. If you are looking to set up a talk, select Content > Talk.
- In the new window, click the Add Talk button located at the bottom of the screen, then choose your Speaker and enter the Talk Title, Date and Time of the Talk and finally, select at least one category. Ensure the date is set in the future. The time for the talk is set by clicking on the timepiece icon below the calendar.
- Once that's done, return to your list of talks and identify the talk you just created. To return to this, click Content > Talks in the left sidebar.
- On the right-hand side of the talk you want to connect, click the menu icon to display the available actions you can perform. Click on the Video Settings link.
- On the next screen, you have 3 options for broadcasting the talk. When using your webinar platform, select the Custom Stream option.
- Now, choose the Custom URL option and insert your webinar platform URL in the box provided.
You're all set.
Please note, while you can add any URL link of your streaming provider, we recommend always testing this beforehand.
Additionally, know that your attendees will be redirected to the webinar platform once the session starts. The only time your sessions are embedded into the HeySummit page is when you're using our Pre-recorded option or our Custom Stream option with one of our supported live streaming providers, Vimeo or Youtube.