- Your number of attendees are only affected by the quota attached to your HeySummit plan- the Basic Plan gives you up to 2,000 while the Business Plan lets you go all the way to 20,000!
- The quota you see (for example 2,000) refers to all attendees over active events only.
- We define active events as events currently taking registrations.
- An event no longer counts if it has been deleted; is archived (completely hidden from public view and inaccessible); or if it's closed for new registrations (still allows those who registered their interest but not yet completed their order to have access, but no new signups).
- Any event outside these three exceptions will count towards your attendee limits.
- Do note that if you're holding two events and an attendee attends both, they will be counted as two attendees instead of just one.
If you want to boost your attendee quota, you can close another event for registrations (you'll gain back the number registered for that). Or you can upgrade your plan. Or, you can purchase a monthly add-on for more attendees. Find these last two options under My Account > Billing.