You've got an account with some pretty great email providers - ActiveCampaign and MailChimp come to mind. You want to know if HeySummit supports integration with them so that you can export your attendee list.
- HeySummit doesn't provide a direct integration (yet), though we hope to in the future.
- However, you may choose to export your attendee details at any time in case you want to import them into an external tool such as an email provider.
- To do this, while you are logged in to your event as an organiser, go to your dashboard.
- Click on Activity & Feedback > Attendees.
- After you select Attendees you will see a full list of everyone registered for the event. Above the list, on the right, click on Export. This will your export your attendee list as a .csv file.
Please note that if someone unsubscribes from your Event emails, they aren't automatically unsubscribed from any other email providers that you might have imported them into.