You're using RTMP to stream your videos, and are looking to use it for your talks.
Currently, there is no way to integrate an RTMP stream directly. Fret not - you can still use a platform like Vimeo or YouTube to display the RTMP stream, and then embed that into HeySummit.
- Create your Stream under Vimeo or YouTube.
- In your encoder stream settings, select the option to stream to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Copy the Stream Key from YouTube and paste it under your encoder Stream Key field.
- Now you can start your live stream from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Once you have the URL link for your live stream, head to your summit's session menu (...)
- Select Video Settings > Custom Stream and enter the live stream ID by choosing Vimeo or YouTube.
7. Click save, and that's it.
If you'd like to learn more on which encoders work with YouTube or how to connect your encoder or other hardware, visit this page.