You've done a lot of work on your last event, and you're ready to get started on your next one. Good news, folks - there's no need to repeat the whole process. You can clone it instead. Cloning creates a new event with the same landing pages and settings, speakers, talks - the works.
- Log in as the event organizer and select Event Setup > Settings from the left-hand menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window, and you will see a blue Clone option.
- Click on Clone and select Yes in the pop-up window. Sit back as HeySummit does the rest..
- In a moment, you will see a new event with the same name as the original with (copy) added to it.
- We now automatically clone all speakers, talks, landing pages, and settings.
- Note: video settings (replays or live sessions), attendees, and custom domain will not be carried over to your clone event. If you'd like to add a custom domain to your cloned event, you'd have to follow these steps here.
- Don't forget review all your settings to make sure everything is in order.
And you're all set!
Having an issue successfully cloning?