An event is either a webinar campaign (either one-off or ongoing), an online summit or a video course.
- Create an event by first heading to your dashboard and heading to My Account.
- Click on Manage event > Create event.
- This new event will now count towards your Active event quota.
On the Basic Plan, you can only have one of these running at any given time. So for example, if you are running a weekly webinar for your business through HeySummit that would count as one active event.
You can check your Active event quota by heading to My Account > Billing.
An event is deemed an active event when it is open for registrations. If you've reached the maximum active events for your quota, you would need to do one of the following to allow you to create another:
- Upgrade your plan to boost your quota. The Professional Plan lets you have three events running at any given time. The Business Plan lets you run up to ten at any given time.
- Close one of your events for new registrations (Event Setup > Settings > Event Basics > Event open for registration?). This allows those who had previously registered to have access but does not allow new people to register.
- Archive one of your events (makes it completely hidden from public view and therefore inaccessible)
- Delete one of your events (will be inaccessible to you and public view, and you won't be able to re-open this event).
Any summits that either are closed to registrations, deleted or have been archived (non-active status) no longer count towards your attendee limits and you gain those numbers back on your quota.