You've been creating your event, but some of your Speakers haven't confirmed attendance, so you've disabled them or made them inactive so they won't be displayed on your Speaker line-up.
Maybe you're not sure about the sessions you've created and marked it as inactive.
When testing your session you'll then get a "Page Not Found" error if you try to navigate to that session page or Speaker profile. Once a session or Speaker record is made inactive, the page will not be made available for the public to view.
Keep reading below to fix this page error by re-activating the record.
- Navigate to Content> Speakers to make sure your Speaker for the session you're getting an error for is active.
- Click on the ... next to your Speaker and select Edit Record.
- Make sure the Active? box is ticked and click Save.
Now, let's check that your session is also active.
- Head to Content> Sessions.
- Click on the ... next to the session you're getting an error and select Edit Record.
- If your session is inactive, you will see an exclamation symbol in red as a warning.
4. Make sure you tick the box called Is active? and click on Save.
And you're all set - the session and Speaker page will now be available to visit on your public site without error.