You've created your talk, updated the content, and would like to use YouTube or Vimeo as your streaming platform.
Note that you don't have to set up a Host and connect this to a Webinar Provider under Event Setup to use a Custom Stream option.
More of a visual learner? Check out our video on Vimeo Live below:
- Navigate to your Talks.
- Click on the ... next to the talk you'd like to edit.
- Select Video Settings and click on Custom Stream.
- Choose your live streaming provider. You can choose YouTube or Vimeo if you'd like them to be embedded on the talk page.
- Paste the Video ID of the stream that you have set up on your livestream provider into the field and click Save.
If you're using YouTube live
- Go to your YouTube account and start your Webcam stream.
2. Once you've added your stream information, make sure you copy the stream's ID.
3. Add your stream's ID under your Video Settings and make sure you select the Auto-embed Stream Chat to embed YouTube's live chat.
- To use Vimeo or Youtube LiveChat, make sure Comments are enabled for your event in Event Setup > Settings > Event Basics.
4. Once you're ready to broadcast, click GO LIVE.